Let's give back, give together and give more!
It's an annual giving tradition! Hosted by Connecticut Community Foundation and sponsored by Ion Bank Foundation for the sixth consecutive year, Give Local Greater Waterbury and Litchfield Hills will be held on April 24-25 to benefit the vital work of hundreds of nonprofit organizations in the region.
During this fun and inspiring 36-hour online give-a-thon:
- Every dollar donated at www.givelocalCCF.org is boosted with bonus funds provided by Connecticut Community Foundation and generous sponsors, adding excitement and incentives while raising essential funds for the work of hundreds of local nonprofits.
- Thousands of donors give the gifts of hope, hot meals, medical care, music, cleaner water, job training, performances, hiking trails and so much more to communities across our region through their contributions.
- Donors, businesses, and organizations unite in giving back to the communities where we all live, work and play.
Since 2013, Give Local Greater Waterbury and Litchfield Hills has infused an impressive $4.5 million into the nonprofit community in the region!
Nonprofit Organizations: Get ready to participate!
- Registration for nonprofit organizations will begin on January 22.
If your organization is new to Give Local, register here to complete a new profile. Register between January 22 and March 30 (the earlier the better)
If your nonprofit organization participated last year and you have your login credentials, update your profile here between January 22 and March 30. If you do not have your login information, start here.
- Training: Take advantage of training opportunities to help you get the most out of Give Local. Sign up for trainings.
Businesses and individuals: Sponsor Give Local
The generosity of area businesses and individuals fuels the success of Give Local Greater Waterbury and Litchfield Hills. Through sponsorship contributions, businesses and individuals create the bonus funds and competitive prize money that generates so much excitement and incentives for donors and nonprofits organizations during the event. Media sponsors can contribute invaluable advertising.
All sponsors are highlighted in email, social media and print media outreach leading up to and during the event, showing the region your commitment to helping our region thrive. Learn more and download sponsorship form.
Connect and share on social media
For more information
Contact Tricia Poirier at [email protected] or call 203.753.1315, x 130.